How to identify mice
- are up to 10cm long
- have brown-grey fur on their back and lighter grey fur underneath
- have large ears
- have thin tails as long as their heads and bodies
- are smaller than rats
- are usually found inside
- have droppings the size of a grain of rice
Home treatments for mice
An adult must be present throughout each visit.
Treatments in your home typically involve:
- up to 3 visits, 7 to 14 days apart
- placing bait in marked boxes in the kitchen, under stairs and other affected areas
- an advice sheet with information about the bait used, where it was placed and any special precautions
- measures to protect children and pets
Preventing mice infestation
Prepare your home against mice by:
- closing any holes in your property
- removing external sources of food such as fallen apples, pears, bird food, water
- clearing shelter or nesting material such as old furnishings, wood, and overgrowth
- putting all refuse in your wheelie bin - always close the lid
Dead mice can be put in a plastic bag and then in the bin.
How much does it cost?
A pest treatment for rats and mice costs £142.10 and is for 3 visits to the property. We remove the bait if we find no evidence of pest activity on the third visit.
If additional visits are needed these will cost £44.10 each.
For commercial rates and information see landlords, commercial premises, restaurants and schools.
Make a booking
For queries about bookings and payments fill in our contact form or call us on 020 8753 1081.