Most commonly found types of cockroach are the Oriental or German cockroaches which are:
- 10-25 mm long
- light, dark brown or black
Home treatments for cockroaches
An adult must be present throughout each visit. Treatments in your home typically involve:
- up to 3 visits treating two to three weeks apart
- placing gel bait under sink cabinets, around door hinges and other affected areas
- a spray for intensive infested areas
- an advice sheet with information about the bait used, where it was placed, and any special precautions needed
- measures to protect children and pets
Preventing cockroach infestation
You can prevent cockroaches from entering your home by:
- filling any cracks
- reducing clutter
- cleaning pet droppings with detergents and disinfectant
- putting dead cockroaches in a plastic bag and in your wheelie bin
- cleaning up all food debris from floors, tables, cupboards, and drawers
How much does it cost?
A pest treatment for cockroaches costs £170.20 and is for 3 visits.
Any additional visits are charged at £53.50 each.
For commercial rates and information see landlords, commercial premises, restaurants and schools.
Make a booking
For queries about bookings and payments fill in our contact form or call us on 020 8753 1081.