- This shows the year the bill is for. We work in “Tax years” so this will go across two calendar years.
- This is the name of the person(s) or company responsible for paying this bill and the address we sent the bill to.
- This is the date we printed this bill – 20/09/2022
- This is your council tax account number. Try to have this number with you if you need to contact us about your council tax account or when making payment.
- This shows the property that this bill is for.
- This is the council tax band for your property.
- This shows how the money collected from your bill is split between services.
- This is the amount you owe before any discounts.
- Any discounts applied to your bill are shown here.
- This is the amount of council tax you need to pay for the year.
- This shows the payment method you have set up. The easiest way to pay is by direct debit but there are other ways to pay.
- This shows the dates your payments should get to us. Make your payment in time to avoid getting reminders.
Single person discount (SPD) review
If you have received a letter asking you to confirm your SPD status for council tax, visit the single person discount review page.