Cost-of-living crisis team
The cost-of-living crisis team can help you to access support for the cost-of-living crisis. The team can provide guidance and advice on services and support across the council and wider.
- get a fast response by sending us a message using our cost-of-living enquiry form
- contact us on our free phone number 0800 917 6994. The line is open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- visit us at 145 King Street in Hammersmith, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
Or use our web assistant to help you find the information you need. You can ask for help from an advisor during office hours. See the speech icon in bottom-right corner of the screen.
Welfare benefits team
Help on GOV.UK
Help for Households campaign
This government factsheet contains information about the following:
- Cost-of-Living Payments to households on means tested benefits
- Cost-of-Living Payments for pensioners
- Disability Cost-of-Living Payments for people on disability benefits
- Benefits uprating from April 2023
- Pensions uprating from April 2023
- Benefit cap levels increase from April 2023
- National Living Wage rise
- Energy Price Guarantee.
If you need advice on how to claim these benefits please call our cost-of-living crisis team on 0800 917 6994.